- The new portal extends remote manageability of the ADLINK deep learning acceleration platform, the DLAP-211 series
- Real-time system information and timely alerts allow for immediate action from remote locations
- Monitoring, alerts, and updates are empowered by Allxon Device Management Solutions (Allxon DMS)
ADLINK Technology Inc., a global leader in edge computing, has entered into a partnership with Allxon to offer a remote device management solution for the ADLINK DLAP-211 series deep learning acceleration platforms. The partnership has delivered an online portal for easy monitoring, control, and update of a DLAP-211 anytime, anywhere, without an onsite visit.
After a DLAP-211 is deployed at the edge, IT can use Allxon Device Management Solutions (Allxon DMS) to remotely:
- Monitor CPU usage and GPU performance and receive alerts on DLAP-211 performance
- Manage devices according to group settings and custom-set polices
- Collect logs for troubleshooting
- Control DLAP-211 reboots, scheduling, screenshots, and commands
- Perform over-the-air updates of applications, containers, AI models, and firmware
For example, security and performance improvements may require a system update. IT can provision a deployed DLAP-211 to run different applications or update DLAP-211 with improved AI models for feature, speed, and accuracy enhancements. As deep learning acceleration platforms deployed at the edge are scattering across different locations, countries or even continents, large-scale remote manageability keeps deep learning acceleration platforms healthy and up to date, saving tremendous time and efforts onsite visits require.
ADLINK's deep learning acceleration platform, the DLAP-211 series, has versatile AI applications at the edge, including factory floors, logistic centers, warehouses, restaurants, fish farms, and more. Allxon DMS will be supported DLAP-211 is the edge platform that can be efficiently monitored in real time, and managed and updated remotely.
For more information, visit the ADLINK DLAP-211-JNX Edge AI Platform product page.
See the original PR from ADLINK here