As one of the largest service integrators in northern Europe, we are always on the lookout for solutions to provide powerful systems with seamless operations for our managed service provider (MSP) customers so they can provide the same optimal services to their clients. We wanted to adopt NVIDIA Jetson systems because it's well-known for installing edge AI devices at a large scale, has more advanced and improved data-computing power, and it's also easier on the pocket; but there aren't such platforms that provide Out-Of-Band management to NVIDIA Jetson devices. What would be the best platform for managing Jetson devices with OOB management capabilities?
OOB has been a powerful management approach for some time, and it's getting more robust with the new emerging technologies. However, this also proves to be costly for hardware upgrades. Nowadays, service integrators are transitioning to Jetson devices due its capability in mass deployment of edge AI devices at an affordable and faster rate, but there aren't any remote device management platforms available that cater to this high demand for OOB solutions — but Allxon does.
With this demand, Allxon is the first to provide leading-edge Out-Of-Band management solutions with SaaS services to Jetson systems. As a preferred partner in the NVIDIA Jetson Ecosystem, we offer highly compatible Out-Of-Band solutions for independent hardware vendors (IHVs) that use Jetson systems. As most IHVs are near us geographically, Allxon can provide full hardware, software, and cloud integration in a short period, saving vendors time and money on technological integration/reintegration.
Here are some of many advantages of Allxon’s Out-Of-Band technology that you can benefit from on Jetson systems:
- Cloud-based OOB on a SaaS level: combining OOB technology with SaaS services, Allxon Portal is an intuitive, secure, and easy-to-access remote management platform that provides an easier, more flexible, and more open approach to OOB management.
- Easy customization according to need: Allxon OOB technology allows you to customize and build your own OOB features to suit different industry needs using the Nuvoton Chili board (Allxon plugIN).
- Quick recovery for unresponsive systems: Allxon swiftDR OOB Enabler elevates remote device monitoring and managing functions on any edge systems using two main disaster recovery solutions: power cycling and SSD recovery. See the list of hardware with the integrated Allxon swiftDR OOB Enabler.
- Personalized OOB Enabler creation: Use the Allxon plugIN on Nuvoton Chili board to develop your own OOB features. Once created, you can test run them on any Jetson devices before making them your official OOB Enabler. Get in touch with us and we'll show you how we can help with the integration.
- Big savings on operational costs: Not only do we help you save from integration costs, we also offer you more savings from overhead expenses such as on-site technical support, travel, and other unnecessary spendings.
👉🏻See https://www.allxon.com/jetson for the complete list of the brand partners with Allxon swiftDR OOB Enabler integrated on their NVIDIA Jetson hardware
👉🏻Check out our FAQ – Resource Center to learn more!